Chiropractors are known for their ability to treat and prevent neck pain. There are many benefits of chiropractic care for neck pain. Some of the most notable benefits include:
1. Relief from pain – One of the main reasons people seek chiropractic care is for relief from pain. Chiropractors are able to provide relief from pain by using a variety of techniques, including adjustments, mobilizations, and manipulations.
2. Increased range of motion – Another benefit of chiropractic care is increased range of motion. When the spine is properly aligned, the muscles and joints are able to move more freely. This can lead to increased range of motion and less pain.
3. Improved posture – Poor posture is often a contributing factor to neck pain. Chiropractors can help improve posture by making adjustments to the spine and providing exercises and stretches that help strengthen the muscles and improve flexibility.
4. Increased circulation – One of the side effects of poor posture and neck pain is reduced circulation. This can lead to a number of problems, including headaches, fatigue, and even dizziness. Chiropractic care can help improve circulation by opening up the arteries and veins and allowing the blood to flow more freely.
5. Reduction in stress – Stress is another contributing factor to neck pain. When the spine is properly aligned, the nervous system is able to function more efficiently. This can lead to a reduction in stress and an overall feeling of well-being.
Why Choose Us?
Experienced & Compassionate Staff
Our staff is experienced and compassionate. We will take the time to listen to your concerns and answer any questions you may have.
Convenient Location & Hours
We are conveniently located in Mission Valley, the heart of San Diego, close to all the major freeways. We offer convenient hours to fit your busy schedule.
Personalized Treatment Plans
Mossuto Chiropractic offers treatment plans to meet your individual needs. We will work with you to develop a plan that is right for you.
State of The Art Facility
Our state of the art facility is designed to provide you with the best possible care. We offer a variety of chiropractic techniques and therapies to support your care.